Tourism… Are You Getting Your Share?
One of Pennsylvania’s top industries at $26 billionMembership in the Allegheny National Forest Visitors Bureau presents an excellent opportunity to promote your business to the visitors to our region every year.
Your Business Will Receive
- FREE Web page for YOUR business on the web site www.visitANF.com
- FREE Distribution of YOUR brochure or promotional materials at ANFVB visitor kiosks
- FREE Membership listing of name and address in the ANFVB Visitors Guide
- FREE Promotion and press releases for attractions, events, fairs and festivals
- FREE Subscription to the monthly ANFVB newsletter. See sample issue.
Referrals Directly to Your Business
- Toll Free Information Number: 800-473-9370 directs business to members
- Visitor Requests: Last year the ANFVB mailed more than 120,000 information packets!
Travel Guides & Maps
- 100,000 copies of the ANFVB Visitor Guides with Map are printed and distributed annually
- Distribution includes over 406 locations monthly!
Advertising & Marketing
- Targeted promotional campaigns: Print advertising, TV, Internet, and Press Releases and Press Tours
- Meetings with Writers and Travel Industry Staff who promote travel to our region
- Examples: PA Outdoor News, Ohio Outdoor News, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Cleveland Plain Dealer, National Public Television, History Channel, Toronto Star, Hamilton Spectator, Montreal Gazette and FORE! Golf
Representation of Your Business at Trade Shows
- ANFVB attends and promotes the region and member businesses at travel shows, sport shows, motorcoach, and group tour shows.
- ANFVB promotes the region as a travel destination for U.S., Canadian and International visitors.
Discounted Advertising Rates
- ANFVB arranges placement advertisements in regional pieces and Co-ops
- Examples include: PA Route 6, the PA Wilds, PA Artisan Trail, PA Tourism Office.
Here’s What Some of Our Members Say…