Three-Day Weekend Photography Workshop
Join Forest Press photographer Ed Bernik
Explore the art of photography, capturing images of lush forests, unusual architecture, and interesting people.
You will add to your creative toolbox by learning the art of “seeing”. Along the way, you will find out how to choose a lens and become more knowledgeable about exposure, composition and flash when shooting in color and black and white.
Attendees are requested to bring a digital DSLR camera. If available, bring wide-angle, telephoto and prime lenses; a neutral-density or graduated neutral-density filter; flash and tripod; and a laptop to download and review your photos. Some equipment will be available on site.
The fee includes two nights’ accommodation and most meals.
- Dates: Friday May 18, Saturday 19, & Sunday 20, 2012
- Times: 7:30 AM Friday to 5 PM Sunday
- Location: University of Pittsburgh at Frame-Westerberg Commons, Room 218
- Fee: $625 per person with overnight; $425 per person without accommodations (must be 18+)
- Registration: 814-362-5078 E-mail: Laurie at email@example.com
Workshop attendees will receive a free copy of Pennsylvania Wilds: Images from the Allegheny National Forest.
For more information, click here.