For the 2019 event, the list is as follows:
- Allegheny Wine Cellars, Team Minard (90 Main Street)
- Bear Creek Winery, Little Fabric Garden (25 Main Street)
- Bee Kind Winery, McKean County Arts Council (80 E. Corydon Street)
- Buddy Boy Winery, ERA Team VP Real Estate (21 Main Street)
- Deer Creek Winery, Bradford Area Chamber of Commerce (121 Main Street)
- Flickerwood Winery, Michelle’s Flair for Hair (104 Main Street)
- Laurel Mountain Winery, Graham Florist (9 Kennedy Street)
- Presque Isle Winery, Copy Connection (19 Chestnut Street)
- Triple Nickel Distillery with DeLong Enterprises, Wright’s Music Shed (80 Main Street)
- Wapita Ridge Winery, Julie’s Ever After (86 Main Street)
- Winery at Wilcox, Main Street Mercantile (45 Main Street)
The Summer Wine Walk will be held on Saturday, August 10th from 4:00-8:00 pm. Registration begins at 3:30 pm at Katie Boser Photography (55 Main Street), but wine tasting cannot begin until 4:00 pm.
“This year’s Wine Walk is our largest yet, with 10 wineries and 1 distillery attending, said Wine Walk Committee Chair, Michelle Baxter. “We have really pulled out all the stops for this one. We hope everyone will come out and enjoy a fun night in Historic Downtown Bradford!”
The ticket cost is $20 and includes all tastings, hors d’oeuvres and a commemorative wine glass. Tickets are available at the following locations: Northwest Bank (Braford’s Main Street and Foster Brook locations, as well as Smethport and Kane), Michelle’s Flair for Hair, the Main Street Mercantile and Wright’s Music Shed on Main Street, and Bella Capelli Hair Salon on East Main Street. Tickets can also be purchased online at www.eventbrite.com and will be available the day of the event.