- The winner of the rifle was Dustin Passinger, 17-years old, from Jamestown, NY. Dustin selected a 7mm08 Thompson-Venture rifle as his rifle of choice from Tall Tales Sporting Goods in Russell, Pa.
- The heaviest deer brought to the check station was a 170-pound, 3 and ½ old, 8-point buck harvested on the first day by Aston Little of Bradford, Pa.
- The second heaviest deer was a 152-pound, 4 and ½ year-old, 7-point buck harvested on the second day by Brendell Martin from Northeast, Pa.
- The heaviest doe was a 110-pound, 4 and ½ year old harvested on the second Saturday by David Miklos of Vermilion, Oh.
- The oldest deer was a 5 and ½ year old, 9-point buck harvested on the opening day by Brent Haines of Wetmore, Pa.
The cooperators within the KQDC are Sand County Foundation, Allegheny National Forest Vacation Bureau, Allegheny National Forest, Bradford Water Authority, Conservation Forestry, Collins Pine Co. (Kane Hardwood), and RAM Forest Products. Additional information can be obtained at www.kqdc.com or www.Facebook.com/The KQDC.